Consultations are being held over the proposed York’s Bridge scheme in Pelsall.
Moat Farm Pool would change its designation to common land as a “sweetener” to compensate for the loss of land for the new bridge.
Councillors gave the go ahead for consultation in January and dates have now been fixed:
- 13 March 2013, 2pm to 4pm – Pelsall Community Centre
- 15 March 2013, 5:30pm to 7pm – First Stop Bus on Moat Farm Estate
- 20 March 2013, 2pm to 4pm – Leyland Croft
- 27 March 2013, 4pm to 6pm – Ryder Hayes School (parents’ evening)
- 3 April 2013, 10am to 12pm – Pelsall Village Centre
- 9 April 2013, 4pm to 6pm – Pelsall Community Centre
- 10 April 2013, 5:30pm to 7pm – First Stop Bus on Moat Farm Estate
- 11 April 2013, 2pm to 4pm – Pelsall Village Centre
- 16 April 2013, 6pm to 8pm – Pelsall Village Centre
For more information about the consultation, visit the Walsall Council website, which has a page dedicated to the proposed scheme.